- 900 g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 300 g red cabbage, finely chopped or blitzed
- 900 ml water
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tbsp water
- 6 thin slices of cheese cut into stars
- 6 red peppers, cut in 2 (white parts removed)
- 150 g bacon lardons
- 2 tbsp oil
Prepare the ingredients.
Dice the potatoes. Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 4 tbsp water. Keep to one side. Place the peppers in a baking dish. Preheat the oven (200°C).
Pour the oil into the bowl. Add the bacon lardons. Cook until lightly browned. Divide between the pepper halves.
Put the red cabbage, water, a little salt and pepper and the diced potato in the bowl. Stir well to combine.
Pressure Cooking Time: 7 mins
Mash the vegetables with the bicarb soda and water mixture. Fill the peppers.
Cook in oven for 20 minutes. Top with star-shaped cheese and serve.